Wednesday, April 26th 11:30 - 1:00PM
Harbour Trees Golf Club
Youth Employment Benefits All
Our Noblesville teens need opportunities to develop their life skills
(DBA soft skills - cognitive, interpersonal, and intrapersonal).
Many employers need quality employees.
Solution: Summer Youth Employment!
Join us for a panel discussion on:
- Benefits of employing youth
- Opportunities for financial support to employ youth
- Dept of Labor Rules & Regulations
- Student Work Permits process with local schools
- Best practices when employing youth - stories from the field
- Toolkits for employer
Panel discussion will be preceded by a presentation from:
Michael Myers - Indiana's Director of Wage and Hour, & Child Labor
Nick Hyatt, Youth Work Experience Program – WorkOne
Beth Megushar -Assistant Principal Noblesville High School
Best Practices shared by local employers:
Becky Terry, Executive Director Boys & Girls Club
The monthly membership meeting will be at the newly renovated Harbour Trees.
Connect with other chamber members and enjoy a fantastic lunch