Start Your Own Business - Simple Steps to Business Success
Simple Steps (Beginner's Guide) to Business Success Workshop
This Free workshop focuses on the basics of testing your business idea and identifying the key factors that influence start-up success.
Simple Steps to Business Success provides you with an overview of the skills and tools you need when deciding to start your business. In this session, you learn about: the advantages and disadvantages of owning a business, the pros and cons of the various forms for your business, the fundamentals of formation, organization, marketing, cash management, and funding sources.
- Myths & Realities of Entrepreneurship
- Characteristics of the Entrepreneur
- Keys to Business Success or Failure
- Business Details/Requirements/Regulations
- The Marketing Side of Your Business
- Funding and Cash Management
- Business Plan Development
If you are still thinking about starting a business or have recently started your own business, this Free 2.5 hour workshop is for you. Seating is limited so register now.
SCORE Mentors will also be available to speak directly with you and answer all your questions.