Youth Employment Benefits All
Our Noblesville teens need opportunities to develop their life skills
(DBA soft skills - cognitive, interpersonal, and intrapersonal).
Many employers need quality employees.
Solution: Summer Youth Employment!
Join us for a panel discussion on:
Panel discussion will be preceded by a presentation from:
- Benefits of employing youth
- Opportunities for financial support to employ youth
- Dept of Labor Rules & Regulations
- Student Work Permits process with local schools
- Best practices when employing youth - stories from the field
- Toolkits for employer
Michael Myers - Indiana's Director of Wage and Hour, & Child Labor
Nick Hyatt, Youth Work Experience Program – WorkOne
Beth Megushar -Assistant Principal Noblesville High School
Along with - Best Practices shared by local employers
Becky Terry - Boys & Girls Club
The monthly membership meeting will be at the newly renovated Harbour Trees.
Connect with other chamber members and enjoy a fantastic lunch