The Advancing Noblesville Chamber Foundation (ANCF) formed in the fall of 2020 to address the intersecting areas of health & wellbeing, education & workforce development, economic & community development, and equity & inclusion. The Foundation funds post-secondary scholarships, workplace safety and advancement education, workforce reentry training, community education, along with entrepreneur/small business start-up education and counseling.
Members of the Chamber created the ANCF to focus on key philanthropic areas facing Noblesville’s business community.
A six-person board of directors will lead the organization in its first year:
- Christi Crosser, Foundation President, Nova29
- Thorpe Miller, Indiana Members Credit Union
- Liz Tate, Secretary, ECT Consulting
- Aaron Smith, Treasurer, MTCHBX.CO formally Monumental Strategy, LLC
- Angie Sutton, Board Member, State Farm
- Patrick Propst, Board Member, Pachlain Creative Collaboration, Faith Community Church, & SERVE Noblesville
- Esther Lakes, Spotlight on the Arts
- Bob DuBois, Board Member, Noblesville Chamber of Commerce
“This is an exciting day for our city’s business community,” Chamber Board Chair Thorpe Miller said. “The Foundation is uniquely positioned to walk alongside the Noblesville Chamber of Commerce and address the unique challenges Noblesville’s leaders are facing in our four focus areas.”
These focus areas initially consist of:
Education & Workforce Development
Economic & Community Development
About Advancing Noblesville Chamber Foundation: The Advancing Noblesville Chamber Foundation is a recognized 501C3 (EIN 85-3829723) not-for-profit public benefit corporation dedicated to Noblesville business community’s success. The Foundation equips Noblesville area employers and their employees with tools necessary to learn and grow in its four key areas of focus.
To make a contribution to ANCF: Please email email@example.com